I found strawberries on sale and decided I wanted to try something a little different with them so I made this Vinaigrette.
It tastes awesome and is so versatile. It adds a real zing to a plain green salad and goes awesome as a sauce on lamb cutlets. I even tried it as a topping on my Coconut Vanilla Not-Ice Cream.
On a green salad it looks and tastes awesome.
Goes excellent on lamb cutlets, the other two are with pesto.
It even made an wonderful topping on ice cream!
Strawberry Mint VinaigrettePrint This
- 125g strawberries, hulled
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Couple sprigs of fresh mint
- Add all ingredients except mint and blend sp9/1min.
- Chop mint by hand to small pieces and add to mix. You want flecks of mint through dressing. Then mix sp1/reverse/15sec.
- pour into jar and chill before use.
I used a Thermomix TM31 for this but you could easily adapt this to any food processor.